iVCS3 1.6 brings some updates and tweaks:
- Ableton Link SDK update
- Link/Audiobus Stability improved
- MIDI assignations image bug fixed
- MIDI Toggles bugs fixed
- Inter-App Audio play MIDI Fixed
- New setting for Switches follow the Natural Touch VS Toggle
- Improved the Built-in Presets (Thanks to lala)
TouchOSC 1.9.7 brings quite a lot to this long standing controller. Here’s what’s in the update:
- Support for iPad Pro
- Support for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus
- Support for iPhone 6s / iPhone 6s Plus
- Improved layout scaling
- Phone-sized devices no longer filter and hide tablet-sized layouts
- Fix for crash when loading certain layouts
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
TouchOSC Editor with support for new device sizes available at http://hexler.net/touchosc#downloads
Because of change of Apple Developer account, the application will lose access to its previously stored preferences once after applying this update. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Here’s what Xenon Labs has to say about the latest version of Symphony for iPhone:
Symphony 4.0 brings many of the new features & improvements we’ve introduced in our version 4 update for iPad, including:
- Note Adjust Menu to quickly edit note properties. Just tap once on a selected note to activate the menu in either editing mode.
- Left & right arrows now appear above the main toolbar whenever a note is highlighted, allowing you to edit or transpose adjacent notes
- Chord symbol & lyric tools optimized for iPhone
- Updated for iOS 9
- Updated menus and toolbars to improve workflow
- Improvements to MusicXML/MIDI import & export, as well as .m4a (AAC) export
- Improved instrument playback samples for strings and woodwinds
They told us what was coming in iMPC Pro 1.5 and it’s here now. This is what’s in it:
- Overall Improved performance, stability and quality, bug fixes.
- New Auto mode found in Slice Loop. This automatically detects your sample’s transients for quick slicing and provides a good alternative to Grid mode.
- New BitCrusher effect called “W-Crusher”. Look for it under the per-pad parameters FX next to St. Louis Drive distortion and Ring-a-Ding ringmod.
- Updated with AudioCopy SDK 3.2 which removes the need for you to tap AudioCopy notifications to complete copy. Other apps supporting AudioCopy SDK will need to update to 3.2 SDK to remove this tap notification to copy feature.
- New MIDI Learn feature lets you easily map your MIDI controllers.
- Updated Ableton Link to the most recent version.
Here’s all that’s new in Group the Loop 1.1.2:
- Audiobus Remote support.
- New copy loop function.
- New quick group select view.
- Improved MIDI support.
- Improved latency management.
- Various other bug fixes and tweaks.
RS-08 | 8 Oscillator Ribbon Synth 1.1 only has a couple of updates in it, but they’re well worth it. Here’s what’s new:
- Audiobus 2 support (Requires iOS 8 or higher)
- IAA support (Inter–App Audio)
AudioCopy from Retronyms gets a little update. Here’s what’s new:
- You can now slide to delete folders of sounds.
- Improved stability.