And here’s what’s new. Not bad going for an app that’s just under 2 months old on the app store.
- Import sample with optional locking of slice parameters and positions
- Sync’d loop recorder with 1-16 bars.
- Share slices together as zip file.
- Improved zoom & navigation function for samples
- New “Threshold” parameter for improved auto slicing
- Arp not running when used as IAA in AudioShare
- MIDI Pedal can trigger live recording.
- Cubasis: Improved note timing with freezed tracks
- Support of common sample rates
- Setting to disable spectrum visualization to reduce cpu load
- AUv3: Arp save crash fixed
Just 10 days after releasing their latest app, VirSyn brings us version 1.1. Here’s what’s new:
- Export Slices (Audio / MIDI)
- Tap long on slice move handle for zoomed display/edit
- Keyboard on effx page
- Key sync option: Arpeggio start with key down
- MIDI Pitchbend control
- IAA control bar position fixed
- Trigger problem fixed ( tie was active with some arps )
- Delay fx not working on load.
- AUv3 solved some multiple instances UI problems
- Cubasis freeze bug fixed
The next thing from VirSyn is a very cool looking audio slicing machine that’s universal and comes with loads of features. Here’s what VirSyn have to say about it …
Slice your audio samples with ReSlice and create flexible musical atoms which can be triggered by MIDI notes or the touch of your fingers.
The polyrhythm Arpeggiator redefines the art of creating new loops from the extracted slices.
Record live or import audio from clipboard or AudioShare to break it up into its rhythmic components.
Apply the intelligent slice parameter and Arpeggio randomizer for instant creation of the unheard.
- Automatic break up of sample/drum loop into up to 32 slices
- Edit slice positions.
- Edit level, pan, pitch and envelope for each slice
- Import audio from clipboard or AudioShare
- Record audio for instant slicing and reusing in realtime
- Seven studio standard effects concurrently usable:
- Oversampled distortion with four different algorithms for antialiased sound.
- Lowpass / Highpass / Bandpass parametric equalizer
- 8 pole analog Phaser
- Four line chorus
- Stereo/Ping-Pong delay with glitch free delay time change.
- Hi end reverberation unit.
Four part Polyrhythm Arpeggiator
- Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
- Trigger slices using 4 arpeggio parts with different settings
- Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
- Factory arpeggios included, unlimited user arpeggios possible.
- AUv3 AudioUnit
- Inter App Audio
- Audiobus 2 support with state saving.
- Play slices live with the onscreen keyboard.
- Can use CoreMIDI compatible MIDI Keyboard.
- Audio recorder with share function.
- Share user presets.
- Support for virtual MIDI input connections.
- Multichannel MIDI Learn for external MIDI controllers.
- MIDI Tempo sync. Start/Stop Arpeggio.
- Ableton Link compatible.
ReSlice is on the app store for $9.99 which is introductory price: