I’m not sure what to make of this new drum sequencer from a previously unknown developer. It looks very simple and straightforward, but perhaps too much so? I may be being unfair without having tried it first.
Anyway, here’s the app’s description:
Mercury Drum Sequencer is a sample based drum machine and step sequencer.
- Five tracks with two sound sources (osc) each.
- Osc and track sound tweaking parameters.
- Individual track effects.
- Each osc and track parameter can be overridden per step, by holding the desired step and changing the parameter in question.
- Supports syncing with other music apps using Ableton Link.
Mercury Drum Sequencer costs $4.99 on the app store: