A great iPad synth comes to the iPhone now. This is great stuff from IceWorks, who’ve consistently brought us excellent iOS synth apps.
Here’s what’s in version 2.0:
- Universal App : Optimized for iPad and iPhone
- Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3) compatible
- Support for Audiobus State Saving
- Exporting and importing of presets via Share extensions
- Swing parameter in the arpeggiator
- Improved MIDI mapping function
- Support for Bluetooth MIDI Devices
“Fugue Machine, AUM, Mersenne, Laplace, Lorentz, Cassini, MIDI Set Up”
Video published by the SoundTestRoom.
“Here’s a whole new electronic track, improvised live on iOS.
► iPad with the following apps:
– Audiobus (to connect everything)
– Fugue Machine
– Loopy (to record the iPhone input)
– Cubasis (to record the outputs from Audiobus)
► iPhone with Mogees, plugged to an acoustic ukulele
► Rolad Duo Capture Ex soundbord
► Alesis Q25 usb keyboard controller
Video published by Andrea Baroni.
Mersenne on the app store:
Lorentz on the app store:
Laplace on the app store: