They told us what was coming in iMPC Pro 1.5 and it’s here now. This is what’s in it:
- Overall Improved performance, stability and quality, bug fixes.
- New Auto mode found in Slice Loop. This automatically detects your sample’s transients for quick slicing and provides a good alternative to Grid mode.
- New BitCrusher effect called “W-Crusher”. Look for it under the per-pad parameters FX next to St. Louis Drive distortion and Ring-a-Ding ringmod.
- Updated with AudioCopy SDK 3.2 which removes the need for you to tap AudioCopy notifications to complete copy. Other apps supporting AudioCopy SDK will need to update to 3.2 SDK to remove this tap notification to copy feature.
- New MIDI Learn feature lets you easily map your MIDI controllers.
- Updated Ableton Link to the most recent version.
“New free update– iMPC Pro version 1.5 coming soon!
Our newest update, version 1.5, focuses on bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance since iOS 9 with some awesome bonus features. Here’s what you can expect:
– MIDI Learn so you can map your controller more easily.
– Slice Loop Auto mode, which automatically detects all transient markers.
– Improvements to MPC Desktop Export. You can now export slice loops as patch phrases, among other things.
– Latest version of the Ableton Link SDK.
– Latest version of AudioCopy (3.2), which improves workflow.
– Bonus feature: Bit-Crusher in the pad effects, which has a digital distortion effect on your sounds, adding some crunch and fuzz.
– And our new Public Beta Program, which allows our users to participate in exclusive pre-release testing of iMPC Pro. We really want your feedback so contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in applying as a Beta Tester.
Don’t forget to look for more upcoming detailed videos on the features mentioned in this video!
iMPC Pro Log showcases the latest features from the freshest development build of iMPC Pro, the premiere beat production iPad app from Akai Professional and Retronyms.”
Video published by Retronyms.
iMPC Pro on the app store: