Native’s iMaschine 2 has been updated to version 2.1 which comes with a very lovely surprise of Link! Here’s what’s new in this update:
- Ableton Link Integration – Sync up and jam with other applications that support Ableton Link.
- Enhanced Audio Export – Quickly and easily export entire tracks or scenes as .WAV or .M4A files and share them via Messages, Mail or 3rd party Apps like SoundCloud, Dropbox and Facebook Messenger.
- Improved Project Transfer to Maschine – Effortlessly send your projects to your desktop and continue working on them with Maschine.
Strangely it was over a recent conversation with someone at Native Instruments that I started to wonder if I’d written off the iPad Pro too early. I’m still undecided to be honest, and I should probably spend some serious time trying one out before coming to a real decision.
Anyway, the point here is that Native obviously think it’s worth investing in as the latest version of iMaschine 2 (version 2.0.2) is all about the iPad Pro. Here’s what’s new:
- Improvements for iMASCHINE 2 on iPad Pro:
- Super-crisp, re-sized interface
- The largest, most playable pads and keyboard for iMASCHINE 2 yet
- The new version also includes various bug fixes and performance enhancements for all devices.
iMASCHINE 2 on the app store: