IceWorks have brought us great apps for years now including Argon, Cassini, Laplace, Lorentz, Mersenne and Xenon. Redshrike is another excellent synth and version 2.0 brings some excellent new feature. Here’s what’s new:
- Universal App : Optimized for iPad and iPhone
- Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3) compatible
- Support for Audiobus State Saving
- Exporting and importing of presets via Share extensions
- Swing parameter in the arpeggiator
- Improved MIDI mapping function
“iceGear Mersenne is a new awesome synthesizer from one of my most favorite developer! And here’s my quick impression of it!”
Video published by Jakob Haq.
Mersenne on the app store:
IceWorks bring us another amazing app for your iPad. I love percussion so I’m really looking forward to using this app very soon.
Mersenne is a melodic percussion synthesizer with intuitive layout and characterful sound.
- Tone A/B: FM Synthesis
- Noise + Filter
- Programmable Arpeggiator (You can easily create your own pattern)
- Inter-App Audio (You can stream live audio directly to other Inter-App Audio host applications)
- CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI Input
- MIDI Controller Mapping with MIDI Learn
- External MIDI sync
- Resizable Keyboard (You can change which octaves are shown by dragging on bottom of keyboard)
Mersenne costs $3.99 (£2.99) on the app store and is 30% off for a limited time. Click below to find it on the app store: