It’s been a long time coming. We’ve waited for this update for a few months now and it’s a big shift for FL Studio Mobile.
Here’s the full new app description:
Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
NOTE: There are two FL Mobile Apps in the store – ‘FL Studio Mobile HD’ and ‘FL Studio Mobile’. These are identical. Two Apps exist for historical reasons.
- High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
- MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
- Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
- Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
- Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
- High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
- Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
- Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays and Phaser to enhance your mix
- Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
- Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
- Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
- Audiobus support (input & output)
- Inter-App Audio, Audiobus, Audio recording, Instruments and Effects
- Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
- Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE ‘Plugin’ Version of this App#
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile and visit the support forum to report bugs and make feature requests:
“FL Studio” desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world’s most popular and exciting music production systems. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and use the FL plugin version of FL Studio Mobile.
FL Studio Mobile 2 customers, please watch the tutorial videos and check the manual (tap the HELP button). We understand this is a huge change to your workflow. A little patience is required to get back up to speed. There are a few missing features from FL Mobile 2 that we will add ASAP (MIDI import-export, MP3 import-export, Keyboard labels).
Both apps are now identical and cost the same at $14.99