I do like the apps that Mr Humbletune makes, and, although my favourites are most certainly nils and frevkens I still like messing about with e-l-s-a. So I’m looking forward to trying out these new features:
- Adding wave oscilloscope.
- Adding switch for core midi connections.
- Minor arpeggio changes.
e-l-s-a gets a big update in version 1.7. Here’s what’s new:
- New logo.
- Adding anti click setting.
- Adding keyboard hold function.
- Adding bit crush rounding setting.
- Adding bit crush wet setting.
- Improving filter.
- Adding filter wet setting.
- Improving multi touch experience.
- Adding info labels.
- Updating in app help.
- Adding Ableton Link support.
- Fixing midi channel save bug