A nice update if you’re an AudioBus 3 user. ChordFlow becomes very useful indeed. Here’s what’s new:
AUDIOBUS 3 SUPPORT!!!
- ChordFlow now provides four Audiobus 3 MIDI sender ports, one per track, and one consolidated port that transmits events from all 4 tracks.
- You can now start and stop ChordFlow using Audiobus control panel buttons.
- You can also use ChordFlow as a Audiobus Audio input in both Audiobus 3 and Audiobus 2.
- Ableton link offset parameter range increased. Now it can be set to values from -500ms to 500ms
- Sequencer performance tuning
A nice update for a cool app. Here’s what’s new:
PER-TRACK MIDI ROUTING
You can now configure independent sound, MIDI destination and channel for each track(color). Open Settings>MIDI Output Settings. Select track(color), configure internal synth sound, MIDI destination and channel for the track.
You can now duplicate a section. When you are in the section list view, tap on the edit button, tap on the red minus button for the section you want to duplicate, then tap ‘duplicate’. The copy of the section will be added to the end of the list.
- App doesn’t handle Ableton Link session tempo changes when it is in stopped mode.
- MIDI destination list is not always updated.
- Added slider to the tempo selection popup
- Replace stepper in chord selection view with a slider
- Improved consistency of base notes for different chord types
- Midi destination/channel settings are now saved.
- Tempo is now saved
ChordFlow on the app store:
Now this looks interesting …
ChordFlow is a chord sequencer with a unique 4-track polyphonic arpeggiator, extensive chord library, MIDI out and Ableton Link support.
“It is intuitive, educational, inspirational and most of all FUN! From the moment I started the app up, it was a joy to explore.” (Jordan Rudess, Dream Theater/Wizdom Music)
Use it as a songwriting tool:
Discover inspiring chord progressions and arpeggiator patterns for your new songs. Try re-harmonizing your existing songs using advanced chords from the library containing 50+ chord types.
Use it as a backing track tool:
Create a chord progression, select a looping mode and practice your solo on your favorite instrument or sing along with ChordFlow.
Use it for live performance:
Prepare multiple sections with different chord progressions and different arpeggiator patterns. Loop a section or a specific chord, jump between sections or chords on the go. Edit arpeggiator patterns while playing to add variation to your performance. Play in sync with other apps using Ableton Link.
- More than 50 chord types available.
- Intuitive tools for drawing arpeggiator sequences.
- 1 to 32 steps arpeggiator
- 4 tracks in a arpeggiator sequence.
- 3 sequencer looping modes: one pass, loop selected, loop all.
- Quantised jumps between sections.
- A song can be split by any number of sections each containing different chords and arpeggiator sequences.
- Songs can be saved on disk.
- MIDI Out to any CoreMIDI compatible app, USB or WI-FI
- Ableton Link support
ChordFlow costs $6.99 on the app store now: