“Simultaneous multi-track recording now available in AmpliTube for iOS – use your iRig Pro Duo or class compliant USB audio interface to record up to 8 channels of audio at the same time.”
Video published by IK Multimedia.
AmpliTube on the app store:
It looks like IK have updated most if not all of their AmpliTube range of iOS apps. Here’s what’s new:
- Studio section offers DAW-style cut/copy paste, normalize, punch in/out recording and more (available via in-app purchase)
- “Cab Room” feature that allows 3D miking of cabinets with up to two mics (available via in-app purchase)
- 16 high-end studio mics now available via in-app purchase
- Looper feature (available via in-app purchase)
- Loop drummer module plays in sync with the recorder
- UltraTuner available for in-app purchase
- Added drag and drop stompbox FX placement
- You can now place 2 FX after the amp for even more sonic possibilities
- Complete project compatibility between iPhone and iPad AmpliTube versions
- General reliability improvements
As far as I can see they’ve updated Hendrix, Hendrix for iPad, Slash, Fender, Fender for iPad, and probably more besides.