Whilst I’ve already tweeted these I felt like they needed to sit here too, so if you haven’t seen them then here they are.
This is pretty cool, but then it’s a pretty cool app.
Klevgränd produkter AB has updated Wizibel to version 1.2 and it’s currently half price too. Here’s what’s new:
“Added a timeline feature for Colour and Image parameters in most themes (use multiple images/colours and place them on the timeline)”
I do like Teenage Engineering, the OP-Z has been of particular interest. This (very long) video shows just how compelling the OP-Z is. I’m especially interested in how small this device is. It reminds me of the VL-10 in terms of size, and highly pocketable.
Well now there’s a full documentary about their work. I haven’t had time to watch all of it as yet, but I certainly will as I think that their products are excellent, fun, and a great place to start if you’re interested in hardware and micro-modular synths.
I’ve been a fan of the AC Sabre since before it came out. This is a truly amazing video from Hari, the maker of the app. It’s great to see it being used with another excellent iOS app, Moog’s Model 15.
What’s more, AC Sabre is on sale now, for just $4.99. Watch the video, grab the app …
I’m a long time fan of all things from Mr NightRadio, from apps to hardware and on an esoteric variety of platforms too. Now he’s brought something from his hardware creations into the world of apps, which is an interesting move.
Quantum VJ HD is a simple glitch-style audio visualizer (video generator). It can receive sound from the microphone or from the Line-in port (depends on the system settings). Sound will be converted to the graphic elements byte by byte. The final video can be mixed with the camera stream in real time.
iTunes File Sharing and Wi-Fi can be used, if you want to upload your own codeset images to the app.
- Multitouch control – pair of parameters for each new touch
- 1st Touch – changing the Mode (horizontally) and the Power (vertically) parameters.
- 2nd Touch – changing the Color (horizontally) and the Noise (vertically) parameters.
- 3rd Touch – changing the Camera (horizontally) and the Resolution (vertically) parameters.
- 4th Touch – changing the Brightness (horizontally) and the Speed (vertically) parameters.
- Press on the top left corner to hide/show the control panel (fullscreen mode ON/OFF).
Video export is temporarily not available in iOS version.
Quantum VJ HD costs $1.99 (£1.49) on the app store now: