FieldScaper is a really interesting app and it’s set to get more useful in version 1.2 which is on the way. Here’s what to expect:
- Added scenes for saving all operation parameters.
- Added “Internal recorder” for recording the main output.
- Presets and scenes can copy / paste thru text clipboard.
- Additional button for start / stop all oscillators.
- Audio input parameters on the main screen (for iPad).
- Some improvements of user interface.
- Fixed bug in processing midi commands.
Here’s what’s new in studiomux 2.2:
- integration of IAA sync
- sync Apps on multiple iPads with Ableton Link
- syncing with internal or external clock
- manual accessible from inside the App
- completely reworked VSTs, AudioUnits and Server for Mac and Windows
- cpu usage and performance enhancements
- many bugfixes, making the App, Server, VST and AudioUnits more reliable
please make sure to download and install the new server from our webpage:
studiomux on the app store:
MobMuPlat keeps getting better, and overall support for Pd is growing all time. Here’s what’s new in version 1.7:
- Open Pure Data files (.pd) with “native” Pd GUI rendering.
- New “Ping & Connect” networking protocol support.
- Improved layout on newer devices.
MobMuPlat on the app store:
The new version of trigger seq has some nice new things …
- Support for Ableton Link. Ableton Link is a new technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and Link-enabled iOS apps over a wireless network.
- Includes a little intenal synth to preview patterns.
- Midi channel setting in setup page.
- Back to default pattern settings button in setup page.
- Various bug fixes and minor improvements.
According to the developer version 1.4 is a jam packed update. Here’s what’s new:
- USB Connection (Mac only) – Now it’s even easier to connect Sonic Logic to your DAW, just run Sonic Logic Central on your Mac and connect your USB cable.
- Improved MIDI Core with tons for performance upgrades
- Revamped main screen, now easier to navigate and far more responsive.
- Improved text entries, edit your components easily.
- UI upgrades and modern OS compatibility.
- Bugs squashed.
Download Sonic Logic Central at www.soniclogicapps.com
Midiflow gets an update with some nice new features. Here’s what’s new:
- Send MIDI based on device motion (needs Controller Remapping)
- Send MIDI data when a preset is loaded (in-app purchase)
- MIDI learn for almost all values (split points, channels etc.)
- Tap clock tempo
- Control clock tempo via MIDI (controller assignment)
- Improved responsiveness of the UI