There’s not a huge amount of detail in this first update since March last year. Here’s what is in version 0.6.
- Friendly trial
- Accelerometer support (Unlocked version)
- Recording (Unlocked version)
- Toggle play (Unlocked version)
- Toggle Background Audio (Unlocked version)
TubeMIDI also gets a similar update. Here’s what’s new in version 1.3:
- You can download sample projects, and share you projects via Kuuma Server.
- New play mode added.
- Numerous bug fixes.
TubeSynth gets an update to version 1.7. Here’s what’s new:
- sharing Tube data with other iOS platform via server or bonjour.
- Custom color palette.
- Phong shader.
- Naming tubes.
Having just put up that page on Audio Units I noticed that KQ MiniSynth has also been updated (in version 1.3) and now supports Audio Unit hosts. So I need to update that page again!
Anyway, here’s what’s new in KQ MiniSynth:
- Supports Audio Unit Extension
- You can send Patches via Mail
- Presets changed a little
- Fixed VPF Resonance/Width issue
- Fixed other bugs
TF7 Synth has added Ableton’s Link in version 1.6. Here’s how:
- To activate : Settings -> Ableton Link -> Switch on Ableton Link and Notifications
- Sync all bpm-dependent effects/lfos to Linked apps
- Chaos Arpeggiator is now sync-ed to Link.
Also, see other Link enabled apps by checking the ‘Link‘ page above, which is about to get updated with TF7.
MultitrackStudio 2.5.2 has arrived. Here’s what’s new:
- Audio track input selector now has ‘Practice Mode tracks’ option. This records the track which has been switched to practice mode by double-tapping its Play button. Can be used to record output of IAA apps as audio directly, for example.
- IAA instruments: MIDI channel appears in bottom left corner of screen while touching instrument slot.
- Fixed: Echo and Phaser effect automation didn’t work right since v2.5. (automation is part of the Pro Extension)
- Fixed: Convolutor effect’s Random button could cause error under some circumstances.
If you hadn’t noticed (I posted a video about it yesterday), Audiobus Remote has been updated so that you can now use it on a single device, making it a lot more useful for quite a few people.
Having got back into the iOS world here’s an update for MegaCurtisBig only a few days after the app was released. Here’s what’s new:
- Play the audio wave glissando with touch
- Optionally scale wave touch to keyboard scale setting
- Fixes keyboard limit to stay within MIDI range
New WAVE button makes the main wave display playable by simply touching it. New KEYED button will quantise the wave touch note pitch to the scale set on the keyboard.
MegaCurtisBig on the app store:
I don’t get to say “… is now on the bus” nearly as much as I used to, nor nearly as much as I’d like these days. Which feels like a big of a shame all in all. However, today I can say it, and it feels good!
trigger seq is on the bus now. Good for alejandro for getting it there.
There’s nothing else I can see in this release for trigger seq, but being on the bus is good enough for version 1.2 I think.
trigger seq on the app store:
MIDI Link Sync is updated. The guys from Coding Cod keep the updates coming on this app. Only 7 days since the last update!
Here’s what’s new …
▪ MIDI » Ableton Link ▪
Responsiveness to incoming tempo changes has been vastly improved. This means that variations in the incoming MIDI tempo will be picked up much faster and the Link timeline will come into sync much faster, too.
▪ Ableton Link » MIDI ▪
The moment you press Start MIDI Clock, it will start sending out MIDI clock ticks. Then it will send out MIDI start when the timeline wraps around. This allows apps such as Samplr to get a head’s up as to what the tempo will be when the timeline actually starts. We’ve noticed that this helps some apps to respond better.