You don’t see too many apps like this one. Apart from being fairly expensive it is a pro photography app so the price is understandable from that point of view. Here’s the description:
If you are director, DOP, photographer, stereographer or student, the Cine3D team has released the App you expected. Stereographer provides a totally innovative feature: a real-time depth simulation. This tool allows you to see the consequences of your choices for the viewer. This is also a very efficient learning tool.
Stereographer is the most intuitive stereo3D calculator available for iPhone and iPod Touch. This App was designed by the Cine3D team after one year of research. A must have!
- Many cameras, 3D-Rigs and screen presets (customizable)
- Suitable for Motion Picture and Stills work, Film or Electronic cameras.
- Different shooting modes available with detailed explanations.
- Real-time depth simulation (theatre, TV, laptop, IMAX, mobile phone…).
- Real-time warnings about the consequences for the viewer (pleasant3D, painful3D,…).
- Customizable target audience (adults, pre-school,…).
- Binocular disparity threshold warning (diplopy).
- On-screen offset in % or cm/in.
- Manual adjustment of the calculated values.
- Data base of the saved parameters / e-mail tool to send the elements for future use or post-production.
- Operates in imperial or metric
- Customizable units
- Easy-to-use interface
- Night or day display mode
- Help button on each page
- Link on Cine3d website (glossary, theory, news,…)
Priced at $44.99
Apple have updated their iMovie app for the iPhone 4 to 1.1 so that it now adds support for the new 4th gen iPod Touch. I wonder if they’ll ever bring this to the iPad though? Surely with more screen size it makes a lot of sense.
4th Gen iPod Touch at the Apple Store
I’ve been using this app on my 3G for ages and it is a great photo app. If you’ve not tried it before now you can get the free version to try out.
Now that’s a really cool idea for a camera to include a projector too! I can see that being a really useful feature and other manufacturers taking this on.
The feature in this camera doesn’t give you a massive image, but it is a start, a good start too.
I’ve wanted a tiny projector for ages, but the prices have always been prohibitive, now perhaps we will see them dropping seriously.
iPhonific is a site for photos direct from your iPhone, no photoshop or aperture adjustments allowed.
Gadgetlab writes about this great solution for getting pictures from your camera straight into you iDevice without using a desktop.
Very clever stuff. Using the Eye-Fi in the camera and the Shuttersnitch app on your device it all works fine except that you need a wifi network for it to happen.
I’m a fan of these kind of generative art / photo apps, and this one (featured on CreativeApplications) looks like just the kind of thing I’d buy.
Chromocam dots at the app store:
Tiltshift now has a facebook uploader in the latest version.
Tiltshift generator at the app store:
This looks like a pretty decent photography app and is free until tomorrow so ‘snap’ it up while you can! (Ok, really sorry about that, couldn’t help myself).
Action 16 at the app store:
A big update for this app:
- New Feature: Ability to turn off timer click sound.
- New Feature: Battery saver, simply cover the top left corner of your iphone when a timer is active to turn off the display.
- New Feature: New Export Movie Effect, Invert Colors
- New Feature: New Export Movie Effect, Hard Colors
- New Feature: New Export Movie Effect, Sepia
- New Feature: New Export Movie Effect, Old Movie
- New Feature: HD Movies
- New Feature: Facebook, upload your movies directly to your facebook page.
- New Feature: YouTube, share your movies on YouTube.
- New Feature: Send by Email
- New Feature: Clone Project
- New Feature: Timers can be setup and started manually.
- Bugfix: Special Characters in Projectnames
- Bugfix: Memory Issues on some devices
- Bugfix: Entering 0 as image count for an unlimited timer causes the timer to get stuck
- Changed: When creating a project, entering a description is optional.
NOTE: The internal project structure has changed significantly. Please backup your existing timelapse movies before upgrading the app on your device.
Timelapse Pro at the app store: