Ask not what you can do for PalmSounds, ask what PalmSounds can do for you! If you’re launching an up, developing ideas or anything in between then I can help.
I’ve worked with a lot of businesses in a lot of different roles such as analyst, business architect, writer, producer, and many more. So I understand the business side of the market as well as having a passionate interest in all things to do with mobile music.
To give you an idea for a range of things I can do to help …
- PR … helping you with your press releases and also who to send them to
- Articles … Either for your blog or other publications about your app or hardware
- Social Media … I do tweets, lots of them actually, and I have a lot of followers who are very interested in apps and hardware for mobile music
- Road mapping your app … I’ve done plenty of work in determining how to develop roadmaps for products and services. If this is something that you’re struggling with then I can help with it
- Determining essential features … Mobile users want a lot these days from their apps and their hardware. Working out what’s important and what isn’t makes a big difference, especially for version 1
- User testing … TestFlight is fine, as far as it goes, but getting real feedback face to face is better. I can help with this, just ask me how
- Connecting you with other useful companies and start ups … Connecting people is something that I can always help with. Get in touch and we can talk.
If any of that lot is what you need then get in touch with me at ( ashley [at] palmsounds [dot] net ). I hope to hear from you very soon!