Ferrite Recording Studio is a solid audio recorder that’s been around for almost two years now. It’s a great tool and not just for music, but for any kind of audio. It can, and has been used for podcasting, radio journalism, or other professional voice production like lectures, speeches, and voiceovers. So it’s a pretty versatile app.
But whatever you use Ferrite Recording Studio and whether or not you’re a paying customer there’s something good in version 1.6.
New for all customers:
- Shortcut key browser, built-in & searchable.
- Import multiple audio files at once into existing projects, either on separate tracks or one after another on the same track.
- Zoom tracks vertically.
- Crop/zoom imported images when adding them to cover artwork or chapters.
- Reliability and user-experience fixes.
New for paying customers:
- Export to .MP3 files.
- Add chapters to .MP3 projects.
- Select alternative keyboard shortcut schemes or customise the keybinds to your liking.
Ferrite Recording Studio on the app store: