So far Audio Damage have brought Rough Rider 2, Grind Distortion, and Eos 2, and now add Dubstation 2 to that list. To be honest I’m glad to see it growing so quickly as they’re all high quality apps.
Here’s what you can expect in Dubstation 2:
The original dub delay effect, Dubstation has been a go-to effect in the production toolbox for over a decade and a half with good reason. Now available on iOS, this 1:1 code-identical port of the desktop version of Dubstation brings this classic effect to the mobile production studio.
Easy to use and understand, Dubstation works just like a hardware delay pedal. True stereo operation and a nice saturated feedback path provide an instant-classic delay effect that has been used in thousands of commercial tracks.
- Tempo-synchronized or millisecond timing.
- True stereo dual time mode, single time mode, or ping-pong.
- EQ and saturation control on the feedback path, for tonal control.
- LFO to delay time, for chorus and tape effects.
- Tempo-synced stereo looping (“infinite mode”) with sound-on-sound and reverse.
- Heavily optimized for extremely low CPU usage. Use as many as you want, even on an older device.
- Factory and user presets that can be copied to and from the desktop version.
- Audio samples and manual available at the Audio Damage website.
Dubstation 2 is available on the app store for $4.49: