KQ MiniSynth 1.8 is a big one, with AB3, new modules, Link and much more. What’s more the app has dropped in price from $5.99 to $3.99. Here’s the whole list of what’s new in this release.
- Modified the synth engine.
- Added Polyphonic Noise feature.
- Added modules: 8 Step Sequencer (CV/Gate), Loop Gate, CV Mixer, Dry / Wet Mixer, LFO (Tempo Sync), Toggle, Const Value.
- You can disconnect all cables which are connected to a connector when you tap the connector twice.
- Changed a Clipboard behaviour
- Changed a behaviour when Audiobus connected.
- Bugfix: Something was wrong when the sample rate is not 44100 Hz.
- Bugfix: Could not record.
- Supports Audiobus 3.
- Ableton Link integration
KQ MiniSynth on the app store: