From the developer behind MicSwap, MicSwap Pro, and AudioMaster (not pro) comes the pro version of AudioMaster, which looks pretty good to me. But it isn’t cheap at $70. Here are the details.
Import audio and instantly get a mastered version. Immediately hear a boost in volume and overall sweetening of the mix. Export, save and share anywhere. Audiobus, IAA and AU compatible. If you’d like to try before you buy, check out AudioMaster (not Pro).
Let AudioMaster put the final touches on your sounds by enhancing the mix and sonic characteristics. Our audio algorithm automatically adjusts levels and gives a general “sweetening”. Think of it as the difference between a good-sounding mix and a louder professional-sounding, finished master.
Exports in your choice of Wav, M4a stereo or M4a mono.
Use for Podcasts, Music, Voiceover, Demos, Memos, Songwriting, etc.
39 PRESETS IN 13 GENRES:
- Flat EQ
- Hip Hop
- New Age
- R&B / Soul
Universal App – Buy one version and own it on all devices. Compatible with iPhones, iPads iOS 9 and up.
AudioMaster Pro: For Podcasts And Music costs $69.99 on the app store now:
If you’re in the market for a new piano app then this could be just what you’re looking for. It’s billed as the most realistic piano created for iOS, which is a big claim, and one I can’t substantiate as yet. Here are the app’s details for now.
Experience the splendor of a Ravenscroft Grand with the most realistic sounding piano ever created for iOS. Launch the app and access the gorgeous tone of this one-of-a-kind concert grand from your iPhone or iPad.
The origins of this virtual instrument lie in the masterfully crafted Ravenscroft 275 Titanium Grand Piano – made of 1,000 year old sitka spruce wood with solid titanium string termination points and precise, responsive CAD optimized action. The same quest for the highest fidelity sounds has spurred the deep sampling and meticulous capturing of this piano for the app. The final result delivers crystal clear hammer attacks, staccato release trails, and much more. Every detail has been painstakingly crafted to bring you the most authentic piano experience ever on iOS.
- High-resolution audio recording via premium microphones and pristine converters
- 100% sample-based sounds with hybrid modeling
- Real sympathetic resonance
- Accurate sustain pedal modeling including re-pedaling support
- Over 1,000 release samples for true staccato
- UVI Sparkverb reverb integrated
- 3 Band EQ and timbre shift
- Customizable MIDI and Dynamics response
- Fully resizable and customizable 1 or 2-tier keyboard
- Save/Load presets
- Lossless FLAC format provides the highest quality with smallest disk footprint and fast loading times
- Very efficient use of RAM and CPU resources
- Inter-App Audio / Audiobus support
- Audio Unit v3 Plugin
- External keyboard and MIDI-over-LAN support via CoreMIDI
- Bluetooth MIDI Keyboard Compatible
- Supported Operating System: iOS 9.3+
- Works on:
- iPad 4 or newer
- iPhone 5 or newer (iPhone 6 or newer recommended)
- iPod Touch 6 or newer
- 883MB of disk space
Ravenscroft 275 costs $35.99 on the app store now:
Whilst it’s the only (current) app that IrcamLab has put on iOS it’s an interesting one, and version 2 adds some good stuff. Here’s what’s new:
Version 2 offers an additional guitar tuning mode (GT) that is available in the tuning view. Just tap on a dedicated string name, play a note and adjust the guitar tuning accordingly.
Another major improvement is the new split window mode. Whenever you do any adjustments to parameters you now see how the edits affect the visualization in the upper section. This works in both visualization modes – snail and tuning view.
Also the price has gone up to $1.99: