If you’ve got the original Moodscaper, then you won’t need this version. However, there’s a helpful note at the end of the app description that explains how to get the sounds. As for the app description, here it is …
Moodscaper SE is a “Special Edition” of the moodscaper app that comes loaded with three alternative mood sample sets comprising ambient electric guitar, massive mellow modular sounds and an extraordinary orchestra!
Moodscaper SE is also an easy to use instrument for creating epic-sounding pads and effects as part of a larger iPad-based music-making setup.
- Unique generative atmospheric sample-based instrument
- Simple user interface
- Sleep timer
- Three scale-based moods – light, sad and dark
- Variable dynamics – from mellow and sparse to full-on drama!
- Three loopers with optional sync
- Provides tasteful auto-accompaniment to your playing in realtime or in loops
- Hints displayed on keys that should sound good with root notes or chords
- Samples are randomly stacked for a bigger sound with more variation
- Effects section with filter, dual-delay and reverb
- Effects tweaks can be recorded in loopers
- Additional 20 key instrument for each mood
- IAA support (as a generator) with no special setup required
For more information, a downloadable manual, demos and support, please visit www.moodscaper.com
Thanks and happy moodscaping!
*** moodscaper owners – please note ***
If you already own moodscaper, you can import these sounds into the app via iTunes File Sharing by downloading the sounds from moodscaper.com for free. Moodscaper SE came about after numerous requests for the additional sounds to be made available in a new standalone app. If you already own moodscaper, you probably don’t need moodscaper SE 😉
Moodscaper SE costs $2.99 on the app store: