Another interesting app from VirSyn. They seem to be getting very good at making intriguing apps for us, and Harmony Eight is no different.
Here are the details:
Up to eight pitch shifted voices are created from vocal input or instruments. Separate algorithms for optimal shifting of vocals/monophonic instruments and for any other kind of audio.
Position each voice in space ( left and right / front and back ). Modify the voice character from male to female and vice versa. Pitch shift each voice in the range of +/- one octave with preserving of formants for natural sound. Applying separate feedback delays on each voice creates complex rhythmical patterns.
- 8 Voice Pitch Shifter with formant correction
- Optional shifting algorithm for polyphonic sounds
- 8 Independent delay lines with optional sync
- Spatial voice positioning
- Parametric Equalizer
- Integrated Compressor/Limiter/Noise Gate
- Ensemble effect
- Reverb effect
- AudioUnit for AUv3 compatible hosts.
- Inter-app audio compatible effect.
- Audiobus 2 compatible with state saving.
- Support for Ableton Link
- Low latency live usage with mic and headphones.
- Audio recorder
Harmony Eight is on a launch offer price of $6.99 currently: