A nice update if you’re an AudioBus 3 user. ChordFlow becomes very useful indeed. Here’s what’s new:
AUDIOBUS 3 SUPPORT!!!
- ChordFlow now provides four Audiobus 3 MIDI sender ports, one per track, and one consolidated port that transmits events from all 4 tracks.
- You can now start and stop ChordFlow using Audiobus control panel buttons.
- You can also use ChordFlow as a Audiobus Audio input in both Audiobus 3 and Audiobus 2.
- Ableton link offset parameter range increased. Now it can be set to values from -500ms to 500ms
- Sequencer performance tuning