A nice update for a cool app. Here’s what’s new:
PER-TRACK MIDI ROUTING
You can now configure independent sound, MIDI destination and channel for each track(color). Open Settings>MIDI Output Settings. Select track(color), configure internal synth sound, MIDI destination and channel for the track.
You can now duplicate a section. When you are in the section list view, tap on the edit button, tap on the red minus button for the section you want to duplicate, then tap ‘duplicate’. The copy of the section will be added to the end of the list.
- App doesn’t handle Ableton Link session tempo changes when it is in stopped mode.
- MIDI destination list is not always updated.
- Added slider to the tempo selection popup
- Replace stepper in chord selection view with a slider
- Improved consistency of base notes for different chord types
- Midi destination/channel settings are now saved.
- Tempo is now saved
ChordFlow on the app store: