You probably know that I like Intermorphic’s stuff. So I’m really pleased to see even more goodies come to Wotja in version 4.6, which follows hot on the heals of 4.5 only just over 2 weeks ago. Here’s what’s new.
This is a feature update that adds support for WAV/MIDI mixdown recording. It is available from the “Mixdown & Recordings” screen accessed from Mix tab Action menu. Thanks for the customer feedback and we hope you enjoy it!
- Mixdown & Recordings screen.
- Set the number of bars (1-100) you want to record and make 44KHz stereo WAV or MIDI mixdown recordings.
- Recordings can be previewed in the “Mixdown & Recordings” screen.
- Recordings are saved to the Wotja iCloud folder or Wotja folder depending on the “Use iCloud” setting (iOS > Settings > Wotja > Use iCloud).
Note: Mixdown recordings are not live recordings and they are made as fast as your device allows. To be made they require sufficient device memory to be available.
- Fixed issue introduced in 4.5 related to create playlist file.
- Fixed Play/Stop issue for VoiceOver users.
- Minor bug fixes.