Which is brilliant news for everyone who backed it, and also for anyone who’s interested in seeing this come to life. The KDJ-One could be an amazing device for mobile music making, so it becoming a reality is a big deal as far as I’m concerned.
SynthMaster Player gets AB3 and more in version 1.1.7. Here’s what’s new:
- Audiobus V3 supported
- Hold function implemented for the fretboard
- Midi unmap feature implemented
- Background sleep state implemented, less CPU usage while the app is at the background
Sugar Bytes update one my favourite apps of theirs, Egoist, and it’s a good bunch of features too. Here’s what’s new:
- Ableton Link Integration
- All Sequencers polyrhythmic now with independent clock dividers
- Monophonic mode for Slicer
- Scales available in Bass Engine
- Filter now with 7 mod sources
- Panning for Hi-Hats
- New Content: presets, new slicing samples and a fresh beatkit: ‚Cwejman S1’
csGrain 1.4 had brought Audiobus 2 compatibility but not AB3. Now that’s fixed in version 1.4.1:
- AudioBus 3.0 support
- GUI Updates
- Link to Current Csound Manual Online
- Silence Main Audio on Auxiliary Views
- Bug Fixes
I do like the apps that Mr Humbletune makes, and, although my favourites are most certainly nils and frevkens I still like messing about with e-l-s-a. So I’m looking forward to trying out these new features:
- Adding wave oscilloscope.
- Adding switch for core midi connections.
- Minor arpeggio changes.