Intermorphic brings another big update to their flagship product. This update is mainly about improving productivity and usability (incorporating 3 creativity apps into one was tricky!) and bringing back a revised Wotja for Apple Watch.
- Wotja for Apple Watch returns!
- The new Apple Watch app is much simpler than before, and this time the focus is around playing/stopping the currently open Wotja mix or playlist or creating a random mix based on Wotja’s mix randomisation settings (3D Touch menu).
- There are now only 3 core Tab views: Cut-Up – for creating cut-up, Mix – for creating generative music mixes and Display – for setting how a Wotja is displayed. Parameters previously accessed via a Piece tab are now accessed via the Piece/Mix button in the Network panel; Parameters previously accessed via a Voice tab are now accessed by tapping on the relevant voice in the Network panel.
- Play/Stop button: now in the bottom tab bar making it accessible from every screen; playing time is displayed below it.
- Settings button: now in the bottom tab bar making it accessible from every screen and now includes access to Mix Randomisation settings.
- Mix Tab: We decluttered the UI by finding solutions that let us remove the bottom toolbar and top status bar.
- Mix Tab: Voice and Track mixing segments in the top RHS panel selector have been combined into one allowing the RHS Panel expander button to be moved next to the panel selector.
- Mix Tab: A selected cell is now indicated with a cell border; tap a selected cell to display the Template selector.
- Mix Tab: The Tools button has been moved to the top Menu bar which now includes a handy button for mix randomisation.
- Bug fixes.