I think that KRFT is a great idea and a great app too, and it goes from strength to strength too. In the latest update it adds Audiobus and also its own network giving KRFT users the ability to share their own surfaces and try out those from other users.
You might be wondering what the pictures above are all about. I spent a very pleasant time with Studio Amplify guys playing with KRFT, and having a few craft beers at the same time. Personally I think it’s a great recipe for an evening, so you should try it sometime.
For now, here’s all that’s new with KRFT:
All aboard the Audio Bus to the new KRFT Network
- Check out the KRFT Network tab! You can now share your Surfaces and play on other users. Also, share privately and open your Surfaces on multiple devices.
- Use KRFT with Audio Bus 2 & 3 and control other apps using the Audio Bus control bar from within KRFT.
- Added the ability to scroll horizontally on iPhone.
- Added a master volume slider
- Added list picker for waveforms
- Added list picker for morph & dial property list
- Added some more options for dial & morph properties
- Fixed sample import for iOS 10.3
- Fixed an issue with Inter-App Audio
- Fixed bugs with Ableton Link
- Other small bug fixes and optimizations