I’ve been following TIZE for a while now and watching how it develops. Up until now it’s been a bit closed off, but now it’s really becoming something of use. Here’s what’s new:
Tize has opened up, you can now import your own samples!
- Sampler Track
- Assign your own samples to the drum pads
- Slicer : Chop an audio file into 16 slices and assign them to the drum pads
- File Manager
- Import audio via other apps, your music library, or copy files through iTunes
- Bug fixes / Stability improvements
Another packed release for Audio Evolution Mobile Studio as this app goes from strength to strength. Here’s what’s new:
- Replaced Note Length button with the direct display of all note lengths in the left panel in the piano roll editor.
- New grid size dialog in the piano roll editor for more quickly changing grid sizes
- New ‘Dynamic’ grid size for the piano roll which changes the grid size according to the grid lines of the current zoom level
- Changing the velocity slider now also affects the velocity of the selected notes
- Note offs are now sent when end of loop is reached
- Markers in the piano roll are now snapped to the piano roll grid
- Pasting in the piano roll is now snapped to the piano roll grid
- Loop duration can now be much smaller
- Loop button did not stay selected. Solved.
- Punch in/out did not work correctly. Solved.
If you’re a backer on this project you’ll already know about this, but if you’re not you might be interested to know that there’s some good news about the KDJ-One. After 2 years it seems that they’re making progress and there could be some light at the end of the tunnel. I really do hope so as I’m still keen to have one of these.