Here’s what’s new for different groups of people …
New for customers with the FX & Automation upgrade:
- Automatic levelling: Enable this on your project’s Final Mix to automatically adjust the volume levels when you share it.
New for all paying customers:
- Create and share “stem” archives (a .zip containing each individual track from the project).
- Share selected audio while editing projects, either as a single selection (e.g. for “bouncing”), or as a .zip containing each individual clip (e.g. for cutting up one audio file into many smaller ones).
New for everyone:
- Optional Shortcut Bar allows quick access to commonly-used editing commands, and can be customised with your preferred set.
- Can now choose what happens to the selection when splitting a piece of audio.
- Crop away crossfades, either automatically or via shortcut.