On the ‘Voices of the Sun‘ blog there’s news of a new version of PixiTracker. Version 1.5 arrives for Raspberry Pi, PocketCHIP and many more operating systems. iOS will come soon.
Here’s what’s new and what platforms are covered:
- export to XM (eXtended Module of the FastTracker2) – this file can be loaded by any modern music tracker/player (for example, SunVox);
- sound editor: “reduce size / 2 (lossy)” function has been added;
- Linux: ARM64 architecture support (tested on PINE64 64-bit Single Board Computer);
- Linux: Raspberry Pi, PocketCHIP and other ARM(armhf)-compatible devices support;
- Linux and Windows: multitouch support;
- Android (4.0 and higher): System Settings -> Interface: new option “Hide system bars” for true fullscreen mode;
- new sound packs (16bit): pack10_fm, pack11_percussion_2, pack12_orchestra;
- new song (16bit) – Example12;
- bugs fixed.