Not the first to head for this route, and probably not the last either, but either way it’s an interesting development for Poison-202. Here’ the whole of the update:
- Export bank file format updated for compatibility with the upcoming VST/AU version of Poison-202;
- 33 new cool presets added;
- Banks C and D swapped for compatibility with the upcoming VST/AU version of Poison-202. Now Bank D is for the Drums;
- added Arabic quarter-tone micro tuning option with 7 different modes and ability to switch it on/off via midi CC#69 (adjusted from the Settings Page);
- some of the old presets have been edited for better sounding;
- fixed graphical bug, appeared when using Poison-202 as an audio unit under AUM on iPad devices;
- fixed bug, which did not allow synching of some global settings between standalone app and audio units.