This is excellent news! Rotor now works on your iPhone!
And here’s what’s new. Not bad going for an app that’s just under 2 months old on the app store.
- Import sample with optional locking of slice parameters and positions
- Sync’d loop recorder with 1-16 bars.
- Share slices together as zip file.
- Improved zoom & navigation function for samples
- New “Threshold” parameter for improved auto slicing
- Arp not running when used as IAA in AudioShare
- MIDI Pedal can trigger live recording.
- Cubasis: Improved note timing with freezed tracks
- Support of common sample rates
- Setting to disable spectrum visualization to reduce cpu load
- AUv3: Arp save crash fixed