And of course the corresponding iOS update too. It’s a shame, but then these things do happen, and, probably like many of you, I’d rather have a stable version in another few weeks rather than bugs on day one. Reasonable?
When you think about it Korg are doing something pretty amazing and in some ways revolutionary. They’ve gone from a mobile app back to the desktop, and in the process creating an amazing holistic system for creating music wherever you are. Being that it’s Korg we expect this level of sophistication hand in hand with simplicity as the norm. But doing this is hard and perhaps even harder than they’d expected.
So we’ll wait. Late March isn’t too bad after all. It’ll come around soon enough.
iDensity gets another update. Here’s all that’s new:
- AUv3 Support, Instr and FX
- AUv3 Full support of Parameters and Automations
- ‘Quick Samples’ for sharing between the App and AUv3
- New MIDI Takeover: Pickup and Value Scaled
- In-App Retronyms AudioPaste Store Content
- New multiple AudioPaste allows multiple files in a directory to be pasted at once
- 14 bit NRPN fixed
- Aubiobus SDK 2.3.3 updated
Version 2.5 of Navichord brings a really big set of new features, minor updates, and fixes too. What’s more Navichord is half price at the moment at $3.99.
Here’s what’s new:
- New preset format includes all settings (scale, pads, MIDI, Audio, UI)
- Audiobus state saving
- Improved Pad Edit – rearrange pads by dragging, easy transpose, delete and chord generation buttons
- MIDI clock input and output
- Color themes
- Improved Settings structure and appearance
- Improved Toolbars structure and appearance
- Selectable accidentals (sharps, flats, auto)
- Lock scale to white keys (use onscreen white keys to play any scale)
- Note names changed to lowercase
- Added a simple mixer for internal instruments
- Help section updated – chord shapes are back
- Ableton Link quantum is changed from 1 bar to the length of the chord sequence
- Grid hold is changed to latch
- Added Bluetooth MIDI support
- Fixed Play button not working when loaded into Audiobus with other apps
- Allowed simultaneous input and output from the same MIDI device
- Fixed occasional choppiness when changing chords