The lovely chaps at Studio Amplify have been hard at work and brought us KRFT version 1.1 which is pretty big and well worth a look at. Also KRFT is still at its sales price of $2.99.
Here’s what’s new:
- Added full iPad support! Enjoy retina graphics and more space to build your Surfaces on iPad.
- Exposed loads of settings and tweaks for the synth engine so you can add more personality to your sounds.
- Unlocked the ability to create custom Dials & Morphs. Now you can pick from a large list of synth, drum and master properties to create your effects.
- Added “Save As” and “Clone Surface” to give more flexibility when working with your Surfaces
- Increased the quality of recordings to 256kbps AAC.
- Improved graphics performance opening keyboard & matrix.
- Improved Instrument Selector design & function.
- Prevented cells being moved off screen.
- Fixed an issue where cells weren’t being cloned.
- Other smaller bug fixes and tweaks.