DJ Player gets updated to 9.0.9, which is no small update at all. It’s pretty impressive. Here’s what’s new:
- Numark MixTrack Platinum factory mapping, including full display support.
- Plus/minus buttons can be used in Jump Preview Mode for precise adjustment.
- New setting: invert the position of the plus and minus buttons.
- Track overview waveform is continously visible when using SHIFT + MIDI Jog Wheel to search.
- Gradient loop overlay on the waveform in loop adjustment mode (in/out).
- STEM on/off state reflected on each STEM volume knob.
- Mini Controls on Modern Layout: STEM knob has no label when muted.
- Secondary MIDI output option for each mappable.
- Mappable “Time Remaining” MIDI output.
- Mappable “Beat Position” MIDI output.
- SHIFT features displayed for each mappable.
- Track load buttons are automatically switching deck visibility between A/C and B/D (but not changing MIDI controller deck state!).
- Color coded A/B/C/D indicators on midi mapping. White: no output (LED) mapped or output is not available. Colored: output (LED) mapped. Colored with small circle: output (LED) mapped, but the output MIDI message is different to any input.
- Fixed occasional MIDI LED delay when switching between deck A and C.
- Fixed main parameter all fx, secondary parameter all fx and fader fx when used with encoders.
- Fixed scratching/jog wheel bug when player is set to “jump back and play” and moved past the end of the track.