The lovely people at Klevgränd have brought yet another new app to add to their already excellent portfolio.
Baervaag brings FM synthesis to the masses! An easy to use but still powerful and tweakable synthesizer, accessible to everyone. Several parameters are sensitive to velocity which makes Baervaag very expressive and fun to play.
The additional LP filter, ”Wobbler”, and a simple stereo chorus makes this synthesizer versatile and a joy to tweak.
- AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like GarageBand, Cubasis, Auria, AUM etc
- 77 handcrafted presets created by professional musicians
- FM Feedback, Filter, ADSR Attack and Volume can be modulated by velocity
- Oscillators can be shaped between sine, square and PWM
- One ADSR for each oscillator.
- Controllable wobble factor that adds analogue unpredictability.
Important: Baervaag in stand-alone mode does not support IAA or MIDI. You can try it out using the keyboard at the bottom, but that’s it. We recommend using Baervaag with AUv3 compatible hosts.
iPhone 6 or later is recommended.
iPad Air 1 or later is recommended.
Baervaag is on the app store and costs $4.99