I’ve been a longtime fan of Auxy and it’s nice to see it keep on improving and developing. Here’s what’s in version 3.2:
- Loops can now be 8 bars
- Add up to 16 instruments
- Hear previews when browsing sounds
- Redesigned bar indicator lets you quickly navigate in loop edit
- Set custom label and color for each instrument
- Added setting for making new loops chromatic
If you haven’t tried Auxy before, now really is the time to jump in.
Personally I like to know what it is that apps do and also I like to be able to see what the screens look like to get an idea of how things work. I don’t think that’s unreasonable. However, with Forever Beats the only screen shot provided to the app store is the one above, which doesn’t tell you anything, as it isn’t much of a screen shot.
Here’s how the developer describes his app:
“Forever Beats is an iPad app for making new beats and hooks, jamming with new ideas and building new compositions.
Intuitively input beats and melodies with touch based gestures and jam with them live using the breaks feature.
Establish your own sound with the Forever Beats synth engine. Synthesised percussive, bass and ambient instruments are included.
Bring the sound to life with 2 LFOs assignable to every synth parameter.
Use MIDI output to control your own hardware using the Forever Beats step sequencer.”
It sounds interesting, but without being able to see how it works I’m not convinced enough to take it further.
Forever Beats is on the app store for $5.99
And actually on the same day as the previous update, which is a bit strange. Here’s what’s new:
- Added Mono option to mix-down and stems dialog
- IAA FX bug fix
- Solved progress dialog issue in stems dialog
- Renamed pitch correction plug-in to Vocal Tune
FL Studio Mobile 3.1.21 brings more additions to export / save, and more besides. Here’s what’s new:
- Export/Save to email and other locations – Save > Destination > Save to…
- MIDI drum channels saved, tracks with same channel number not combined
- MP3 length-bug fixed + conversion progress bar
- Keyboard making ghost notes
- Notes sounding when they should not
- Bugfixes and stability improvements