In it’s fifth update since launch Audio Evolution Mobile Studio 1.0.7 brings another bunch of updates and fixes. Here’s what’s new:
- Added support for IAA generators as input on an audio track
- Instrument selection dialog and effects selection dialogs now displays icons for IAA and AU’s
- Loop and sound font shop now more clearly identify which items are already purchased
- Splitting a MIDI track could cause a crash when the PRO IAP wasn’t done. Solved.
- Input button now shows both the input port and channels for audio tracks
- Solved issue with the Next button getting stuck in virtual keyboard view
- Solved wrong checksum for Funk Drum Kit
- Solved crash when opening the instrument selection dialog when a sound font was corrupt.
- Corrupt sound fonts are now automatically removed on start-up to prevent errors
- Parameters of built-in effects were not stored in the project. Solved.
- Solved crash when creating two instrument tracks on some 32-bit iPads
- On iOS8 systems, the app could erroneously display the message that no network was connected when downloading a sound font. Solved.