Never seem to get much warning about updates for TC-Data and other apps from Bit Shape. Having said that it’s good to see an update and also for it to go universal, which I always think is a positive thing to see.
Here’s what’s in 2.0:
- Split-screen multi mode
- 14-bit CC support
- Support for all iPad resolutions
- Split-screen Multitasking support
- Fixed MIDI channel assignment bug
TC-Data on the app store:
So to start off with you should be aware that both FL Studio Mobile, and FL Studio Mobile HD are now the same, identical. However, FL Studio Mobile HD has now become FL Studio Mobile, and the app that was called FL Studio Mobile is now FLSM.
And here’s what’s new:
- App store name change ‘FL Studio Mobile HD’ to ‘FL Studio Mobile’.
- Sharing updated – you MUST UPDATE the FL Mobile target to 3.1.12 or higher, get the FL plugin here – http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flmobile_flplugin
- Project looping – Clips now cut themselves
- GUI bug – Drum Channels overlap fixed
- FX-target – Automation clips now named correctly
- MIDI import – Crashes fixed
- Projects – Failing to load fix
- Misc bugfixes and stability improvements.
FL Studio Mobile on the app store: