DM2 – The Drum Machine hasn’t been around that long (May this year) and already we’re seeing pretty serious updates like this in version 1.2. Here’s what’s new:
- DRUMS : You can save the current drum kit as a separate kit, in the drum kits list
- DRUMS : You can now load a drum kit with or without its effects
- DRUMS : You can now import and export a drum kit (iTunes folder, iCloud drive, Dropbox, etc)
- DRUMS : The Pitch Modulation LFO has now 4 waves to choose from : Sin, Triangle, Sawtooth and Square. They can be synced to the tempo or not. They can triggered on each step or not. The settings are in the EDIT popup of the Pitch Modulation LFO.
- FX: The Delay has a new PING PONG mode (in Master/Aux panel)
+ SONG : You can now import and export a song (iTunes folder, iCloud drive, Dropbox, etc)
- AUDIO ENGINE: Improved Sequencer timing.
- MIDI: PitchBend controls the Beat Repeat effect.
- MIDI: New Midi engine, based on the Midibus Library.
- SONG: fixed some Song loading issue.
- FX: When in AUX mode some selected tracks were wrongly restored when opening the AUX panel.
- FX: In AUX mode Phaser and Chorus were inverted.
- FX: Compressor noise issue fixed.
- AUDIO ENGINE: fixed audio clicks when solo/muting a track.
- AUDIO ENGINE: fixed some audio “slowness” on first step when starting DM2.
- AUDIO ENGINE: fixed some clicks on switching STEREO track on or off.
- AUDIO ENGINE: Pan settings not correctly restored.
- AUDIO ENGINE: with older iPad models (before iPad Air) remove AudioCopy export for compatibility issues.
- Updated Library: AudioCopy 3.4.
- Updated Library: LibPd 0.10
- Updated Library: Audiobus 2.3.2