DJ Player Professional has been going strong for a long time now, and with each update it gets better and better, and 9.0.8 is just the same. Here’s what’s new:
- Gapless seeking and jumping (including hot cues and loops) for beat synced tracks.
- SYNC is visible by default when looping, LOOP ADJ is available with SHIFT.
- Small beat position indicators on FX pad for roll and gate.
- Negative time support (scratching or moving beyond/before 0:00). Looping and hot cues are not possible before 0:00.
- Onconnect Raw MIDI Data setting (max. 16 bytes). Use it to set initial layers or get the current position of all controls (some DJ controllers can send the current position of all controls with a special note or sysex message).
- “VOL to 0 when a wired MIDI device connects” setting (off by default).
- SHIFT + MIDI jog wheel is a wrap-around quick search feature.
- Every MIDI mappable DVS TT features have LED output now.
- Fixed audio artifact when high is at -100 db and moving other eq knobs.
- Fixed wrong tempo when DVS is turned off on-the-fly while playing.
- Fixed: “jump” missing when the grid pane is visible.