Reactable has brought together the best aspects of both of their offerings with ROTOR controllers. This is something of a big step forward. When Reactable released the ROTOR app they promised the tangible controllers and now they’re delivering. Controllers are available on their site right now, and I can’t wait to try them out.
Also the app’s been updated at the same time to take advantage of the new hardware. Here’s what’s new:
- Full ROTOR controllers support! Use the optional rotors to enhance the interaction with any of the modules; try our unique 3D control on 2D panels when using them
- Play with Bluetooth MIDI enabled devices
- Improved Virtual Keyboard control in the synth module
- Improved MIDI IN ports selection
- Major performance optimization and bug fixes