Another controller update, LK – for Ableton Live & Midi control 1.2 is here, and this is what’s new:
- Virtual MIDI output to allow iOS music apps control
- New CHORDER module
- All other modules revised
- Improved navigation and usability in phone devices
- Improved UI
- Added vertical support on big screens
- Improves bridge discovery
- Improved menu
Some releases are big, some are really big, but this update for Sonic Logic is pretty much into the epic category. Here’s what’s new:
- New User Interface – Everything has been redesigned.
- Import and Export – Share your Sonic Logic files with other users.
- Easy New Element Assignments – Create elements faster! More presets and easy configurations for new elements.
- Copy & Paste – Copy elements between screens and configurations and paste them with intelligent MIDI mapping.
- Knobs – Sonic Logic now has rotor control.
- New Note and MIDI CC Assignment screens – easily map and change note and CC elements, broadcast the new values right from the edit screen for fast mapping.
- Improved Bluetooth Performance – Sonic Logic 2 sends data faster and more efficiently over Bluetooth.
- Group Edit – Group edit screen can change the appearance of groups and perform bulk MIDI changes (like transpose or MIDI channel change).
- iPad Pro Support – iPad Pro devices with large screen are fully supported and can take full advantage of the large screen creating large MIDI setups.
- Improved Edit Screens – Edit screens have been rethought and redesigned to provide a simple but powerful experience.
* iCloud support is disabled for this version, but it will make a very swift comeback soon 🙂
Sonic Logic 2.0 is available on the app store and costs $9.99: