Which is great, and also makes me slightly sad as I’ve leant mine to a friend and won’t see it again or be able to try out any of these lovely new features for more than a month! And the most exciting feature of all is the PO sync mode! How amazing is that going to be! I’m going to have to wait an age to try it out!
Never mind, for all of you who own one (and have it to hand) here’s what’s new:
- arpeggio sequencer added.
- voltage synth added.
- tape loops now automatically crossfaded.
- tape effect chop twice as short + also works at tape start/stop position and across loop wrap.
- FM radio press green encoder to autotune.
- endless sequencer extended to 128 steps.
- tremolo LFO updated with extra waveforms.
- PO sync mode added.
- tempo nudge when running on external tempo.
- all new user contributed presets, based on the previous updates throughout the years. thanks for the massive support from the global OP-1 community!
Of course, we all await more details on the forthcoming OP-Z, and perhaps there’ll be news in the not too distant future …