Here are all the details …
The first 6-Operator FM Synth on iOS, building on the legacy of the classic synthesizers that defined the digital era of the 1980s.
It also happens to be the first FM Audio Unit instrument (AUv3), offering tight integration in many leading mobile DAWs, such as Auria, Garageband, Cubasis, Modstep and AUM.
(Note: there is a known bug in the current version of Garageband which may cause compatibility issues with some AU plugins).
Frequency Modulation brings rich timbres and dynamic evolving sounds full of personality which are impossible to create with analog modelling. The 6-Operator architecture allows for lively multi-layered sounds with lots of expression and playability.
Phasemaker’s characteristic FM sound will add classic digital character to your mobile sonic arsenal which no other analog synth can bring.
System requirements: iPad 4+, iPad Mini 2+, iOS 9 or higher
- Audio Unit v3 compatible
- CoreMidi compatible standalone mode (with background audio)
- Custom preset management; user presets available across AU hosts
- Dozens of factory presets
- 42 FM Algorithms (including all 32 DX7 layouts)
- 12 Oscillators, including the 8 original TX81z waveforms
- All 106 parameters can be automated using MIDI CC and AU Parameters
- Vintage sounding chorus and reverb effects for classic ambiance