From the makers of the excellent RP-1 dual digital delay comes the next in their series of FX apps, RF-1 – Algorithmic Reverb (AU, AB, IAA, Standalone), and it looks pretty amazing too.
RF-1 is a collection of algorithmic reverbs capable of creating a variety of effects ranging from small rooms to huge, heavily modulated spaces and everything in between. RF-1 comes packed with multiple reverb algortihms, a solid standalone application, carfully tuned factory presets and a plethora of tweak-able controls.
What’s more, RF-1 integrates with everything from AudioUnit Hosts over Audiobus to Inter-App Audio, Guitar- and USB Interfaces.
- 5 unique reverb programs (see below)
- Continuously variable size
- Variable pre-delay
- Diffusion control
- Damping control
- Width control
- High- and Low shelves (+/- 6db pre effect)
- Mod section with depth and speed controls (Sine LFO 0.01hz to 5.0hz)
- Hall: Clean and bright sounding space with subtile modulation and gradually building density.
- Plate: Dark, highly diffused sound with high initial echo density and dark modulation.
- EnsembleVerb: Capable of huge, wide spaces with deep modulation.
- TremoloVerb: Large, bright and always moving with amplitude modulation at the output.
- VintageVerb: Dark, noisy and wonderfull sounding reverb modeled after the first digital reverbs from the late 70s. (10khz bandwidth / 12bit processing)
- AudioUnitV3 Effect
- Inter-App Audio Effect
- Audiobus (Filter)
- Ableton Link
- USB Audio Interface (Standalone)
- Guitar Interface (Standalone)
- Microphone (Standalone)