Audulus is one of the best modular music apps around right now, and modular, in all its forms is big, let’s face it. Audulus goes from strength to strength adding and developing, and, most importantly, responding to what its own community is asking for. Version 3.3 is a case in point. Here’s what’s new:
- New Audio Engine! Thanks to FANCY ALGORITHMS, you can now use z-1 without slowing down your entire patch.
- New Patch Library! A revamped patch library including some great new examples.
- Search by tag in the Patch Browser.
- New node/module addition UI. Tap on the background and select Create. Removed the toolbar.
- Support for split-screen and portrait orientation on iPad.
- Support for iOS 10.
Group the Loop 1.3 is a nice big update including Link and much more. Here’s everything that’s in the update:
- Ableton Link.
- Flexible tempo – Change session tempo anytime.
- Pitch and time stretch tempo algorithms.
- Inter-app audio connections to input stream.
- New drop down clock settings view – Tap the clock status bar to quickly access tempo, time signature and Ableton Link settings.
- AudioShare import now supports more audio formats. (Inc. wav, caf, m4a, mp3, aif).
- Advanced audio export options. Choose file format, sample rate, bit depth and more.
- “Open in” support. Import audio files directly from any other app with the “open in” option e.g AudioShare, Mail.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes