A few days ago 4Pockets Audio put a number of their apps on sale, which was the first thing that they’d done with them since 2014. It was good to see that the lights were still on at 4Pockets as I’d all but written them off. That would have been a real shame as they’d made some really amazing apps over the years.
Today we see an update to Meteor Multitrack Recorder, their flagship DAW, and this is great news, really great news. My hope is that we’ll see some updates for their other apps too, like Synergy Studio, and the amazing Aurora and Aurora HD.
It’s worth pointing out that both Meteor Multitrack Recorder and Aurora were originally Windows Mobile apps, so these have some pretty amazing heritage to them, and that’s why it’s doubly great that there’s an update for Meteor Multitrack Recorder.
Let’s hope that this is just the first of a series of updates for these apps. For now here’s what’s new in Meteor Multitrack Recorder:
- Upgraded the app to 64bit.
- Fixed a bug which caused a possible crash when exiting the Online Shop
- Fixed an issue with the MIDI output selection in the MIDI Editor
- Added a new Ducking & Diving In-App Purchase
- Added a positioning guide in the MIDI editor for placing & dragging notes
- Improved the video handling capabilities using the Video Plug-In
- Added inline popup Mini Mixer and Channel Effects panels
Meteor Multitrack Recorder on the app store: