Everest : Audio Looper is a nice app and a good looper too. Here’s what’s new in the latest version of the app:
- Added new optional controls:
- A musical pitch shifting Keyboard Control: Change the speed and pitch of any loop in real time in semi-tone steps. Two octave keyboard will appear underneath each loop, if there is enough vertical space.
- Touch-able Loop History: Instantaneously jump to any Recording or Edit in any loop’s edit/undo history. Supports all 16 undo levels. NOTE: This new control also requires enough vertical space on your device.
- Added customizable MIDI settings: Generate, edit and automatically load a custom JSON file with all current MIDI controls re-mapped to your liking. Easily restore original settings as well via a new MIDI Settings sub-menu. NOTE: To access the JSON file connect your device to iTunes and access Everest’s documents. Now MIDI NoteOn and MIDI Control Change (cc) messages can be assigned to any existing MIDI control.
- Various Fixes:
- Updated to latest Audiobus API.
- Fixed random issue with incompatibility between Multi-Route hardware mode and IAA/Audiobus.
Check out Everest : Audio Looper on the app store: